Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Hey Girl Your Awesome LO of Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning :) Welcome to another cool challenge over at Sketch N Scrap. This is the sketch we are to use for this challenge:
No automatic alt text available.
and the layout I created using this sketch:
I had fun creating this layout for Sketch N Scrap using the sketch. Tells a story of when I was writing the newsletter for the Moline Gold Collectors Assoc. an Antique Tractor Club my husband and I belong to. I become treasurer the same year. Something I volunteered to do and did for 10 years.
 Close ups of the photos and the title spot.
Using my current counterfeit kit: Geometric Beauty for the most of the elements of the layout but I had also brought in some things from my stash too.
 The journaling, bit hard to read unless you have it in front of you

So I wrote it on this paper to attach to the back of the layout.
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation for this challenge and all the challenges we having going on this month over at Sketch N Scrap
 May is in full swing here at Sketch N Scrap as we celebrate turning SIX YEARS OLD this month!!  We are in process of our Sixth Birthday Bash Crop on our Facebook page  WOW!  SO much excitement!!  
We hope you will join us!!!  We can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. Love this Tina! What a great story behind the layout! I love your butterfly banner as well, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout... love the butterfly banner. Fun story about too.

    ReplyDelete