Saturday, May 12, 2018

First Hummer for the Counterfeit Kit 1st Challenge of the month

Good Morning and welcome to the 1st challenge over at The Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Being inspired by Leslie's challenge of Shapely Photos.  Did you guess? We are cutting our photos into shapes for this challenge. She promise's you won’t hate her after you see some of the inspiring examples on her special Pinterest board HERE. There are some great examples too. This is what I created:
We had our 1st hummingbird for this 2018 season. It was so cool to see :) and the perfect pictures for this challenge as most of the outside of the picture was just empty space. Using my Creative Memories oval cutters I cut the photos in 3 different sizes and matted green cardstock to give it some lift off the page. Using this sketch from the 100 Pattern Paper challenge group:
No automatic alt text available.
The doily was the perfect addition to layout to mimic the circle in the sketch. The oval photos is a nice touch and a great change of pace from my normal rectangle pictures.
 Using 1 full sheet of paper, the striped 6X12 paper in my kit and the scraps I have from cutting into papers created this fun page :) Photo and journaling of the 1st photo taken when I hung the feeder.
 The other 2 photos were taken when I first seen the hummingbird. My journaling about that day
The center photo. The layout was created with my current counterfeit kit: Geometric Beauty.
We look forward to seeing your counterfeit kit linked up over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog and look forward to seeing your creation from this fun challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment