Thursday, March 15, 2018

Simply Love layout for a Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to today's challenge over at Sketch N Scrap. Heather has created this sketch for up to play with this month:
No automatic alt text available. 
and this is the layout I created with this sketch:
 Our sweet Buddy is the feature on this layout today and a story of the everyday in our house. I used my current counterfeit kit: Florally Whimsy and with a Black and Silver theme created this layout.
My journaling plus the definition cut apart was great to use with this layout
My Title
and our Buddy just sucking it all up :) Scattered punched silver hearts around the layout. I made this layout to tell a story and that was one of the challenges during Scrap-A-Thon class too.
I look forward to seeing your creation with this sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing Tina! I love it all, the colors, the story, the fun title and how you accented your journaling! Great job!

    ReplyDelete