Thursday, February 15, 2018

Selfie for a Sketch N Scrap layout sketch challenge

Good Morning and welcome.
Today is Sketch N Scrap's 2nd sketch challenge and it's a good one:
Image may contain: text 
a good one to showcase a special photo :) 
This is what I created with this sketch:
 Dave planted some beautiful sunflowers this past year and it wasn't your normal color neither a lovely red instead, bringing an almost fall like appearance early. While we was getting rid of the cut portions of the tree up on the bank I would walk up while Dave drove the wagon up and had fun getting some selfies about our yard. 
The paper are from a pile near my craft desk thinking the plaid was in a previous kit and that bright orange was in my 1st 100 pattern paper pile.
 Using embellishments from my current counterfeit kit: Pretty Little Pastimes
 The selfie
 and the title .
Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I look forward to seeing your creation to this fun sketch linked up over at Sketch N Scrap.
There is a crop going on over there too in a the Facebook group events page

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers you used! Your flowers are always so pretty, I love seeing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of those fall colours for a non fall page! What gorgeous flowers and a super selfie. I love the acetate title word - I ought to track down some of those

    ReplyDelete