Monday, December 11, 2017

Christmas is Coming challenge for Use Your Stuff Blog

Good Morning and happy Monday to you :) Ah Christmas is Coming! How are you doing this month? We are surprisingly doing well :) Got almost all the gifts purchased, wrapping yesterday and just a few more days to complete that task, plus my personal wrapping too. We got fun plans for the weekend in our Ugly Sweaters something new that Dave has been excited about and the decorating which looks like will be during the week before Christmas. Some day I coaxed Dave into doing it sooner :) Just 2 weeks away... yes it is coming!
One thing I was well prepared on was making cards this year for Christmas with Christmas in July with a fun yahoo group I belong too called Scrappin N Chattin so was able to include this card for this week's challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge: Christmas is Coming!
 Lots of gold on this card and a fun sentiment I got off a Christmas sticker set. The tree came out a pack of die cuts I found at a yard sale that had a variety of die-cuts for throughout the year :) Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Christmas is almost here Tina! It sure jumped through the month pretty quickly. It feels like it was just Dec. 1st. lol I've got wrapping to do, but other than that I'm doing pretty good with Christmas too. Love your Christmas card, it's good to make them all year long so you are good to go once it is time to get them out. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete