Friday, June 30, 2017

Whimsy Flower Happy Birthday

Good Morning and WOW the last day of June! Where the heck did June go! Been quiet this month and most of my plans for crafting this month has fizzled out, but I did get a few accomplished. Summer seems to do that for me, making more memories than scrapping them I guess. But looking towards July and some Christmas in July stuff and getting some cards done and working on past Christmas' Dec Dailys is planned when time lets me :) Just a heads up on what you might see next month. But we still have one final day in June and it's a Funday Friday!
This week is Always Anything Goes over at Jos Scrap Shack and our Sponsors are Little Blue Button Stamps and Bugaboo Stamps. I had this cool Whimsy Flower Digi Stamp for my creation from Little Blue Button Stamps:
 I colored it with Bic markers and some glaze pens too. I used the sketch over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for my card, really cute sketch:
Just a cool card to play with. I used scraps from last month's counterfeit kit: Nature's Party for my card.The inside of the card:
Thank you for stopping by today and I wish you a fantastic day today :)
    Starts: Friday, June 30th   12:00AM
   Ends:  Friday, July 7th     6:00PM
(Eastern time)
 
What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your
challenge entry project, 
using the linky tool below. 
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED- 
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering 
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until July 7th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of July 10th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I hope you have a happy holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! And a great take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.
    Angie - DT Sister. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love what you have done with this gorgeous image! Your card is gorgeous Tina!! Beautiful colors my friend and the inside is lovely! Happy July 4th holiday weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete